Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So hi...
Just to tell the whole world that I am indeed still here, and thats quite an achievement at this point, believe me. I've learned recently that your strongest support network comes from your family, and mine are amazing. Fate is also a force to be reckoned with, but sometimes, you have to go woth the flow, and know that 'nows the time'. You may have a plan, but if the moment is right-go with it 100%. University is now finished, and I no longer work at Atlantic. What to do what to do.....Well, I'm going to start drawing again, because I miss that. I've applied for jobs, because that's what you do when you finish uni, and now I just have to move out of my flat, and in with the man who fills my heart with such immense joy. Joy that is imesurable, amazing, and all-encompasing. Together we share a happiness that is fulfilled by the happiness of the other. True love, and friendship combined into a deep understanding of each other. A desire to listen and help, and make things better. A desire to understand how he feels, coupled with the understanding that perhaps I can't. Well, it's love to me, and not messing around. This is forever and I'm so god-damned happy.

No comments: