Oh dear,oh dear, oh dear...
I have to do a group presentation alone next week. The presentation should be researched and presented in teams of 4 or 5, and I'm going SOLO! It's OK though, I have the confidence in myself and my work to do it. I've been beavering away all day...I left the house at around half 9, and I'm still here 6 and a half hours later. Pretty good going I thought. In these 6 and a half hours, I've got a real good focus fr my dissertaion, been to a meeting where the other party didn't show up...AGAIN...finished an essay thas not due until January, and...well thats about it, but it's not bad!!! Oh yeah, I also did half of the solo presentation, ir. the whole point of the post. I would now like to go to Asda, but Southampton Asda is soul sucking, especially as I only really want to buy some bread, but a half hour queue for bread isn't really that funny. To the co-op then, where bread is expensive and choice is limited. I just want a chese and bacon sarnie. Mmmmmmm. And super noodles. Sounds good to me.
Blog Archive
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment