Blog Archive

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hello little world. a tiny blue greep planet floating in orbit around a star in the desolate and unfashionable Western spiral arm of this galaxy.
So...
Hello.
Today is a Monday,and while struggling with my dissertation and subsequent research proposal, some light appeared at the end of the tunnel in the form of a 'dissertation supervisor'. I wrote down everything I wanted to discuss, articulated my ideas and scheduled a meeting. Thus I arrive this morning, eager and ready to communicate my half formulated ideas for research, and... The dissertation supervisor did not show up. Hmmmm, off to a good start then. Other than that, not a lot has happened. It has been a really nice weekend however. Mark and I went out on Friday and saw a band with 'rock mums' in the audience, and then skipped all the way from the hobbit to the dungeon. We came home and settled to sleep in each others arms. On Saturday, work prevailed, and then pizza and then more sleep. Sunday began with a 'rude awakening' and then work phoned me and I had to leave quick sharpish. Not before a lovely hot shower though. Sunday evening was good. we went and had dinner at my parents, and played with some fireworks. We arrived home in Southampton and proceeded to settle into a scene, and I still can't sit down properly. Falling asleep in each others arms once again, the weekend was complete.
Mark is definitly moving in with me next year, in June, when my contract is re-signed. 7 and a half months. Thats not really all that long. Wow, this will be fun and scary and exciting and wonderful. Actually it's not that scary at all. It's natural and amazing and I can't wait.
Yay!

No comments: