Why howdy doodly do.
I'm sat in the university library at the moment, and yes, I know it's the middle of the summer holidays and yes, I know I should be out at work, but there are also no hours for me at the moment which is a bit of a bummer. Still, as long as I get my rent paid, the rest can wait. Sorry. I'm going to take a trip to fareham today, just to see Mark really. I miss him and I'm so lonely up here with everyone at work. The new flat is lovely though. Really nice, and I like spending time there, I just wish that I could spend that time with someone. It's better in the evenings, but the days can get quite long, and all I seem to do is clean, and watch DVD's and read. Oh it's such a hard life, I hear you cry...But I am lonely and bored and I'd rather be working any day. So there.
I love you Mark.
Blog Archive
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment