Blog Archive

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello there. My, it's been a while, hasn't it? We'll, we're well into the university summer break now, and I'm spending it chilling out with Mark, reading for my dissertation, reading for pleasure and working. Work isn't so bad, trying to get all the shifts in they'll let me, between seeing Mark, so that I can save up enough money for the bills and the rent and for when it all goes sour with the landlords and the court case, which I've got a sinking feeling about...Still, it's summer and I'm young and pretty and someone loves me. The rest is sure to somehow fall into place. I saw a lot of Mark last week and I got rather used to him being here. I don't really want to get into bed this evening, as it will be lonely and cold, yet the last time I was there it was complete with both of us lying in each other's arms, just happy in the company. Not a lot has really been happening lately, I've moved into my new flat, and it's really lovely, the kitchen is a little on the small side, and there are a few other reservations, but it's nicer than the old house. It's odd to think that the next time I move all of my things will be into a home-just me and Mark. It's so scary, like being a couple and moving in together. Living with Goeff and Pinky and Perky the guys and then the girls this year has never felt propper, like properly moving out. Living with Mark will be all matching plates and weekly shopping and planning meals in advance and cleaning on the same day each week and bills with just our names on and sitting together not watching telly and it will be real. Going to work and coming home and eating and sleeping and getting up and going to work won't be torture at all, becuase HE'LL be there, and it will all be ok. Really, I can't wait.

No comments: