Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello. Here is the essay title: Landmark cases in Criminal Justice: “In what ways has the idea of a ‘landmark case’ changed over history?”
Assess, with reference to cases, how current developments may further alter how significant criminal events are registered in popular memory.
And the location of this essay is currently unknown. It is due in on Friday, at 4pm. that is in 40 hours. That is not a great deal of time. I started properly at around 10. So far the word count is 1,781. Which isn't bad, considering. If I can get the main body out of the way tonight, I can spend tommorow retro-referencing (c) and then attempt to put it all together. Unfortunatly, I am forced to go to work tommorow, although, if the situation becomes desparate, I will call in and explain. I will be honest, I won't call in sick. I'll call in and say I have a major essay due tommorow, and it's not finished. If anyone kicks off I can turn around and say, "Well, yes, actually. My degree is more important than your crappy part time job." So there. Anyway, uhm, 1,781 words.
I'm just procrastinating now. I think I've had too much Red Bull.

No comments: