howdy doodly do!
Is it odd tat I can only ever remeber writing about 80% of the tings that I read on here....hmmmm, will have to investigate further. I'm just writing to say, hello, I'm still here. Life is just incredibly dull at the moment. Although, I sometimes wonder who exactly is listening. Here's a challenge...
If you have read this, please leave comment. I might just give up otherwise, like the lovely Mark. ok, yes...I know TECHNICALLY you're still active, but 2 posts ayear just isn't good enough. I love you, by the way, even if you do make shit jokes.....lol. Still, I'm here, and you're here, because you're reading this, so say hello! On a lighter note, mark said I looked very cute today, and that he would just have o cuddle me before I put my coat on in case it went away again.
Blog Archive
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hello hunny,
i read your blog! i find you interesting!
love, mark.
Post a Comment