Hello. This is all being written by one very happy (and very cute) kitten. By Saturday I will be just an image of desirability. When I step off that float, all that have seen me will want me. I will enjoy nothing more than to slip Marks' arms around me and show the world that I belong to him. And everyone will see how lucky he is. Ok, so, things to do before Friday:
Tan-Check. Looking god, with a mixture of fake bake and real sunshine.
Hairdye-Check. Well, I could hardly get on the flat with pink hair...So now all my hair is a shade of frosted chocolate.
Skin condition-Check-All is well so far
Nails-Cute falsies purchased and ready to apply
general pampering-checkish. Purchased and ready for use, including things for a pedicure, intensive conditioner, face mask, soothing eye paches.... If I don't look good on the day, I wanna know why. I'm feeling very good about myself just lately. Maybe it's the sunshine, maybe it's all sorts, but I love my skirt, and my long, tanned legs right now. I just want mark to think I look somewhere between cute and sexy. Let's see what I can do, shall we?
Blog Archive
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment