Yo/sup?
Well, what a week it's been for me!!! It was the Solent uni summer ball on Saturday, and it was ok, not brilliant, but ok. I've got a new job and left Asda, done SO much coursework and these's still more to do! (I'm writing this at uni and feels like someones spilt something sticky on the keyboard, it's really gross.)
Finally finished by Crime Information Analysis unit. Done, finito, totally OVER! And it feels good. It feels like I've been doing it forever, which I have really. Righty-oh, only two more to do now. But the ball! Oh the ball. Mark looked so totally hot in a suit, I just wanted to be by his side all night, just to prove that he was mine. I looked ok in my cheap dress and expensive make up. All the other girls looked stunning, it was really nice to see. Me and Mark went on the big wheel and the simulator-but I fell off my seat and made a total prat of myself. The band was good, it was a greenday cover band called green-ish day. They were good. I'm stretching up my ear piercings, too. At the moment Im at 3mm, with cute little plastic tubes in them, and I've just bought some stuff to stretch up to 4mm, and some flesh tubes yay. My new job is with Atlantic dry cleaners, and I start on tuesday. They don't seem to have a problem with the way I look, which is nice, and it'll be nice to go back to something I know-I get really bored just sitting there at Asda. This is all part of my new plan to be very happy. Thus far all is working out well. I am very happy indeed.
Blog Archive
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you did not 'look ok'. you were THE most stunning girl at the ball. i was proud to have you on my arm all night long. and we were good together on the dance floor too! a very enjoyable evening, not so much due to the venue, but the company was amazing.
i love you, mickey empty. x
Post a Comment