WOOT!! I have returned! (I know that you do not know I have been away...) But I have, I have been campings!!!! Me and Mark have had a very successful and enjoyable time away in a tent, eating 'breakfast form a tin', and getting beaten by yaks. Ok, it was just one yak, and it was only me that got beaten. Well, I say beaten, I mean more, kind of headbutted. By a yak. Well, a highland cow. Looked like a damn yak though. So, in short, I go headbutted by a cow. It was Still pretty scary though, I can tell you. We walked along sandy beaches during the day, and stared up at the stars above us during the night. (This was not, however, because our tent blew away, despite what any of the propergander says.) We sampled many cornish ciders and discovered how they're made, we climbed into a giant wet ball and fell all over each other as we rolled down a hill. We have had the most excellent time.But alas, over too soon and I am once again alone, with no one to hold me tightly as I fall asleep. This is the case until Friday, when I will nce again feel safe to sleep, and the nightmares won't get to me.
Speaking of nightmares, Im Probably going to get evicted soon. But thats another story for another day.
Blog Archive
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment