hey there. Im actually blogging on my mac, in my bedroom. I have internet related technology!!! yay!!! how did I ever survive without it? All is well in the world of me. I have seen Mark today, and I shall see him again tommorow, which is a reassuring kind of feeling. I feel quite good at this point. Apart of course from all the sodding uni work that I have to undertake. Here is a list of what needs to be done.
1. History of crime and punishment essay: Crime in the modern era
2. History of crime and punishment essay: Contextual exploration of criminological theory
3. Critical issues in criminal justice and penology essay: Briefing for the prison service
4. Crime Information Analysis: Statistical analysis of my personal data set
I have about a month in which to do all of this. That eans I need to average an assignment a week. Hmmmmmm, better get cracking.
Blog Archive
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment