Hello there, world. And it's jolly bloody nice to see you all. My name is Mickey and I am your greeter for today.
Mmm. I'm in a really happy place right now. I'm in love which is big and scary and wonderful, and I live with some class people. Uni has never been better, despite the fact that I have probably failed on all of the assignments I've revently submitted. (When I say fail, I mean 2:2 or lower.)
I have a pair of black DMs and the last pair of trousers that I bought were a size 12. (SHOCK!) My landlords are being arses, but hey, we have solicitors now. I've got some overtime at Asda this week, and even though it's a split shift, it shouldn't bee too bad. I'm seeing Mark on Wednesday, and well, life is jolly bloody nice right now. So there.
Blog Archive
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment