(Another day is just slipping through my fingers, slipping away like dreams and sand...)
This is true. I should be in the library, but as usual I've been trawling the internet for interesting things. I havn't found much today, other that a REALLY old expage that I made when i was 12-TWELVE!!!!! (Duley deleted.) Found a coupla pics of Mark floating about, and some odds and ends. Nothing as useful as being in the library researching for my essay thats due in on monday...Whoops.
Oh well, at least I'm happy. Apart from......oh yes. I've lost my iPod. Hmmmm, it'll turn uo, Im sure it will. Luckily for me my phone doubles as a walkmen, and I managed to get a few songs onto it before it made my mac crash.... Who needs virtal pc? just patience, and time, and some cables, and crossed fingers.
I also spilt my drink in the shape of Africa yesterday, I was most impressed. I took some pictures before I mopped it up. This little post is turning into a rather long ramble. I have more to say yet, so I will start another post, just to bring my numbers up, more than anything.
Blog Archive
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment